Tuesday 20 February 2018

Free book limited time only!

From the 23rd to the 27th of February, my book A Different kind of Love, will be FREE! Yes, that's right! You will have the opportunity to own the whole eBook for free. Please make sure you download it from Amazon between the dates mentioned!

I have also lowered most of my books to 0.99 c, which means you'll be able to get most of my books for this low price. All these books are stories I wrote a while ago and would love for people to read them. I am in the middle of writing book two of the SHATTERED series, so keep your eyes out for it! It will take a while but I have started on it. 

You can find the story to download on these two links!

Amazon US

Amazon UK

3 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I love reading A Different Kind Of Love and just want to say thank you for diving into a subject matter that most would stay away from. So far I can only find book 1 on Amazon but I have read some reviews that said they have read the complete series. If so, where can I find the complete series?.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I love reading A Different Kind Of Love and just want to say thank you for diving into a subject matter that most would stay away from. So far I can only find book 1 on Amazon but I have read some reviews that said they have read the complete series. If so, where can I find the complete series?.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Evie

      Sorry if I haven't replied to this. Just seen it and I wasn't sure if I had responded.

      The book is here
      https://www.amazon.co.uk/Different-Kind-Love-Iris-Deorre-ebook/dp/B01D98RYZ8

      Delete