Friday 4 August 2017

It's been a while

I know, I had promised to keep my blog up to date, but life happened. I'm sorry for not keep you up to date with what's going on with my life and work. I'm back now and focused on bringing out quite a few stories before the end of this year. 

So first things first. The Ruby Rae series. I've put it on hold on for a short while. I have a story that's going between this series and then I will be back to tell you everything that's happening with Ruby-Rae. I can't wait to get back to it myself. There's so much to tell. Sometimes I get so overwhelmed with all I want to do and freeze and do nothing at all. But I'm unstuck now and I a moving again.  I will be finishing my first year at Uni so that's out of the way until October. It's been a challenge but worth it. I'm looking forward to my second year. 

So a little bit about my new story.  It's a thriller. Yep. Be prepared for a little bit of disturbing stuff, but there is love, lots of it so don't be put off by the ugly. I really hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing it. Every story I tell I get really excited about, and I'm grateful for all the people who have read my books. Thank you for your support. Mwah!

Here's the cover to the new story coming out really soon!


Stay beautiful

- Iris 

No comments:

Post a Comment