Wednesday 18 January 2017

Second part to Ruby-Rae Now Available

So I've finally finished the second part to the Ruby-Rae series. It is a few days late, but I've made it. I hope you enjoy it. Don't worry, the next one won't take this long as I'm only focusing on this story for now. 

Ruby-Rae is an interesting character. She will soon learn how valuable she is to those who hunt her down. Jacob is her hero. If it wasn't for him, she would've died. It's nice to have someone who has your back, it reminds you that you're not alone in this life. There is still quite a bit to tell and the exciting part is that I don't even know what's going to happen next. The story guides me, it has a life of it's own, I find that really exciting!











You can get this story on Amazon

Amazon US
Amazon UK


Synopsis


Jacob has finally come to Ruby-Rae’s rescue, but what will happen to Henry and the deal his parents made with Ruby-Rae. What Ruby-Rae doesn’t know is that other people are after her too. It’s only after Jacob commits to keeping her safe does he find out why.


The new love of her life has come at the right time, probably the best time because Ruby-Rae is in more danger than she will ever know. 


Other News

Well I was doing dry January and by day ten I gave in and had a drink!! Oh no! The truth is I don't feel guilty at all. I feel there's no point and it serves no purpose. Will I try again? Not sure, but for now I'm just living one day at a time.

I hope your year has started out great and will continue to be a great year! That's all for now.

- Iris



No comments:

Post a Comment