Saturday 23 February 2013

Eden, Jude & Spencer Final coming soon

 So the final of Eden, Jude is almost done. At the beginning I thought I would call it Bound by Love but as the book moved forward I had a different idea.

Jude is the kind of man I would dream of sharing my life with. Understanding and optimistic. His unfailing love helps Eden through a very tough and trying time and it seems that no matter what they go through, he's always there for her. So the title Unfailing Love seemed more appropriate.

I've really enjoyed writing this series and I will be sorry to end it but I have more book ideas and more characters to write about now.

Anyway the final series will be out this March and I hope that you will enjoy the final to this amazing love story.


COMING IN MARCH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment