Monday 31 December 2012

What to expect in 2013

As I sit down at my computer on New Years eve I feel nothing but excitement. 

Penning the second series to the Eden, Spencer and Jude saga from Complicated Love has nothing but surprises  The characters have taken me to places I hadn't dreamed about when I started the first series.

Jude has a secret of his own that will come out and Spencer, is he really as nice as he makes out to be? Eden has sorted through her confusion and is moving forward positively but with all the challenges thrown her way, one has to wonder if she'll managed to continue the positive outlook.

Anyway back to my three favourite characters!  I swear it's like have three people live in my head day and night. Like have a split personality. But I must admit I'm enjoying every moment of them and of the story. Please check back for more and I promise you won't be disappointed. 

Wishing you a happy and successful 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment